Monday, June 21, 2004

Just so you know...

I will write more on this issue, when I actually begin to have more than a passing interest. However, in case some of you are wondering, I'm still torn on the new football stadium issue.

On one hand, I hate playing at Giants Stadium. I hate playing at someone else's home. (Although, I think the issue of the Jets having NO HOME, has been overblown in the last 10 years). So I welcome the fact the Jets and this new ownership are taking things seriously and trying to find a new home. And I love the fact that it could be in New York City, and keeping those Big Blue idiots on the other side of the river.

But on the other hand...

The atmosphere could be different in that location. What happens to all the tailgaters if most people take a train or boat into the game? What happens to the tailgaters when people are parking in garages? The entire atmosphere is gone... That would be sad. The one thing the Jets don't need is a wine and cheese crowd, like the Giants have.

Into baseball? Check out this blog... Awesome writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home